Friday, January 1, 2010

I'm brewing something...

Happy New Year!

If you're looking for something, I hope you find it.

If it's strength you need, ask stronger people if they have a minute.

If it's guidance you need, ask people who know you best and love you anyway.

If you're loved, I hope it gets stronger.



I hope you and yours find happiness, fulfillment and peace to fill your heart.

I hope we all try a little harder to be better versions of ourselves.

I hope we don't stop trying.

I hope I am better wife and mother and sister and daughter and friend and woman when 2010 comes to a close.

I hope I can keep feeling the way I have felt all day today.



And if you know me and think I need a nudge in the right direction about this post in the coming weeks and months, feel free remind me of my own shit. Kisses.

No comments:

Post a Comment